Calmlink Lite error message

Calmlink Lite Software Discussion Forum

Calmlink Lite error message

Postby Oolong » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi

I posted to the regular help forum as well but this may be more appropriate. I am trying to use Calmlink on my Win 7 system. The program installs OK with no errors but when I try to run it I get "Labview source not found error loading VI IMAQ AVI frame error code 3...could not load front panel" when I OK out of the first error I get the same error for ""IMAQ dispose..." then"IMAQ AVI close..." followed by "IMAQ Create..." and "IMAQ avi get info" + "IMAQ AVI open..." then the program loads with a list of files it could not find "Missing sub iv ...animation.avi" and "....game.avi". once you click on the OK the program loads but it does not recognize the GSR2 unit or do anything else.

I need someone to tell me what is going on and how this can be fixed.

Thanks,
Oolong
Oolong

Re: Calmlink Lite error message

Postby TechSupport » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 am

Oolong,

Looks like the software was not correctly installed on your Windows 7 system. There are two parts of software installation. The first part has a graphic user interface, and then the next part is almost invisible, that runs from the command line. the secon part might take some time.

Here is what you might want to try:
- Uninstall Calmlink Lite from the Start > Control Panel > Program and Features > Calmlink Lite
- Install it again, make sure the installation is complete and does not have any error messages.
- Restart your PC and run the Calmlink Lite.

Hope this helps!

P.S. You may want to run the program as Administrator (right button click on the Setup.exe, then select Run As Administrator from the pop-up menu).
TechSupport

Re: Calmlink Lite error message

Postby TechSupport » Thu May 03, 2012 9:10 am

You may want to try a new version 1.5.xx that was just recently released.
TechSupport

Return to Calmlink Lite Forum